The Original Victory Vixens...

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Burlesque and Boobs...

For those of you who haven't heard the Vintage Swish on Sunday (all for Charity darling) was a HUGE success...we raised a shed load of money and had a fabulous time.

We have been featured in lots of press because of it....disappointingly I look very hot and sweaty which is clearly not the look I was aiming for but never mind.

The most popular part of the event (apart from the cake which was AMAZING) was the burlesque.

The girls were simply fabulous and loved the fact it was all in the aid of charity....what lovely girls indeed.

After chatting with them after I was overjoyed that they would be willing to do it all over again to raise more money and I was also very jealous over the fact they are all stunning, dressed in amazing costumes and can walk in high heels (something I have never mastered).

So...let me introduce the fabulous Victory Vixens...

Bettie Wishes

Daisy Champagne

Ava Iscariot

Sophia StVillier

Luna DeLovely (modelling Victory Vixens lingerie)

Sadly I can't find a picture of our FABULOUS compere Miss Lainy Tuesday but let me just say that the sight of her in her outfit made me want to rush out and get bigger boobs and a stack of corsets immediately.

So....if anyone is looking for a fabulous burlesque act and do their bit for charity all at the same time then let us know xx

No comments:

Post a Comment