The Original Victory Vixens...

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Contents Contents....

So this weekend I was meant to be finalising the contents for the Victory Vixens website.

I was all set, had a good outline of what I wanted to achieve and was highly positive.

Unfortunately Friday night consisted of me dressing up as Amy Winehouse, getting on a boat and then drinking til the early hours....cue a VERY sore head in the morning.

Me in all my glory...


So after some much needed painkillers and a bacon sandwich I set to work only to realise that infact I can't be the one who decides what is on the site as I haven't been through cancer.

Don't get my wrong have mother dearest go through it gives me a good idea but I want to make sure I am on the right track.

So this is where I ask you guys for help...if you have been through cancer, know someone who is or just have a great idea please get in touch at victoryvixens.co.uk.

Lots of Love

Lucy (aka Amy Winehouse)

No comments:

Post a Comment